After syncing, approving, and paying a Grant, you will still have the opportunity to void the check and recut a new if needed. Here’s how the process will work:
- Void the check in CSuite.
- New payment appears in GLM for the same installment as a negative payment, along with the following message:
- Payment voided in CommunitySuite for Tracking Number [check number]
- The grant will move back to the Voucher bucket in CSuite and can be repaid with a new check.
- Once the grant is repaid, new payment information will sync with GLM to fulfill the installment balance.