Notes can be added to records throughout CommunitySuite. If a record is associated with a unique ID or number, the option to Add Note will appear in the left-side menu.
- Click Add Note from the left-side menu.
- Select a Date, enter the name of a Fund to link the note to a fund.
- (Optional) Check the box next to Sticky to place the note at the top of the Notes window within the associated record (i.e. Profile, Grant, Donation, etc.).
- (Optional) Check the box next to No Rollup if you do not want the note to display on the associated profile's native profile record.
- (Optional) Check the box next to alert and select an alert area. When entering, viewing, or editing the associated profile record or fund, the note will display (to users) as an alert message at the top of the page. (Check out this video for more information)
- Click Add Note.