If you intend to have more than one fund statement format, for instance you may have a different format for DAF funds than endowed funds or have a specific logo you want for a particular fund statement, then you may repeat this process as many times as necessary, but remember to leave the “Default” checkbox blank when setting up the format. Once all custom templates and formats are created, you can quickly assign the desired statement format to each fund.
- Go to Funds.
- Select Bulk Edit in the left side menu.
- Select the statement format for each fund via the Statement Format drop down in the far right of the funds table.
- Then click Update.
If you are using formats for particular fund groups, subgroups or divisions and want to quickly set the same format for all of those funds.
- Go to Funds
- Go to List Groups in the left side menu
- Select the ID of the group, subgroup or division that you wish to apply a format to
- Select Bulk Edit Funds on the left side
- Select the desired Statement Format on the very top row and it will apply to all funds
- Click Update to apply your changes