The purpose of a Fund Statement Format is to:
- Indicate which sections you’ve pulled into your Fund Statement Template.
- How you’d like the data associated with the fields sorted.
- Indicate if you would like sub-funds to roll up into the master when using this format.
- Select Funds from the home page.
- Select Fund Statements.
- Select Formats.
- Click Create.
- Complete the fields, then click Save.
Includes a year-to-date column on the fund statement.
Displays financial information on the fund statement in the same order of the financial view that you select. Check out this article showing how to create financial views
Makes this the default fund statement format for funds that do not have a fund defined.
Include Sub Funds
This will roll-up your sub funds (into the master fund) on your fund statement
Use Statement Accounts
Fund statement templates with this format will use statement accounts. See this tutorial for more information about statement accounts./
Print Copy For Each Advisor
Print fund statements for each advisor on the fund.
Note:: In the fund advisor record, statement type must be set to paper. If statement type is set to online, a paper statement will not generate for the fund advisor.
Check the box(es) next to each section that you want to display in your fund statement. Use the Sort by drop-down and Ascending/Descending buttons to define how each the section is sorted