After creating a profile, you can designate the profile as a fund advisor. A fund adviser can be described as a holder of one or more funds at your foundation.
- Select Profiles from the Home page.
- Search and select a Profile, or click List to select from a list.
- Hover your cursor over the left-side menu, scroll to the bottom, and click Make Fund Advisor.
- In the Fund Advisor window:
- Enter a unique Login (i.e. Bob.Smith).
- Select the Donation Notify checkbox to notify the fund advisor when donations are made to the fund(s) they advise.
- Select the Grant Notify checkbox to notify the fund advisor when grants are made from the fund(s) they advise.
- Click the box next to Statement Type and select how the fund advisor will receive their fund statements (online, paper, email).
- Click Update.