Investment strategies are used to assign investment accounts to funds.
- Select Accounts from the Home page.
- Click Investment Strategies.
- Click Create.
- Give the investment strategy a Name, and click Create.
- Click Add Account.
- Click the Name of an investment account.
- At this point, there is only one investment account added to the strategy, so the percentage held will be 100.00%.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 to add additional investment accounts, then click Edit.
- Edit the percentage (in decimal form) held by each account, then click Update.