The Accounts Payable (AP) section shows all open vouchers and payments due. All outstanding Scholarship and Grant payments will also be visible in AP. You can pay open vouchers from AP by creating and printing checks.
- From the Accounts Payable page, select the Create Checks option from the left side menu.
You will see Open Vouchers that need to be paid as well as a table with Unposted Checks (if you have any).
- You can sort the vouchers using any of the column headers, or
Select [Options] to group by Vendor, Fund or Due Date.
- By default the vouchers are grouped by Vendor so the system will automatically consolidate all payments to a single vendor into 1 payment/check.
- At the top of the page you will need to select the Payment Account that is paying the vouchers
- Enter or choose the payment date
- Select the vouchers to be paid by selecting the checkboxes in the right column
- Then enter the amounts you wish to pay (if different from the balance amount)
- Once you have done this, select the NEXT button at the bottom of the page
You now have the opportunity to review the vendors and amounts you have selected and indicate if the check will be electronic (Elec) or printed.
- You can also add a memo message to print on the check.
- Once complete, select the Create Checks button.