The system allows you to customize your Fund Statements so your Fund Advisors do not need to see all the accounting details in their statements.
- Go to Accounts from the Home page
- Select Statement Accounts from the left side of the screen
- In Statement Accounts, choose Create from the left menu
Enter the Name you want to display on Fund Advisor Statements
- For example Gains and Losses, Investment Fees, etc
- If you want to hide the details click the Hide Detail checkbox
- Select Create when done.
Next, you will see the list of your accounts, select the items you wish to combine and display on the statement
- Choose the Save button when you are done
You now will have several accounts combined or rolled up. You can repeat these steps to further customize by creating other "Statement Accounts" such as Grants, Contributions, Gains and Losses and Investment Fees. Your Fund Statements will now have several accounts combined for ease of readability. You can edit any Statement Account by selecting the ID number from the list of Statement Accounts and then pick Edit from the left menu.