Arrange your Funds and apply fees by putting Funds in Groups. You can create groups of Funds in order to process Tiered or Laddered Administrative Fees.
- Users can Group related funds for the assessment of fees in Fund Fee Groups. The system will run the tiered ladder fees based on the group total. This allows the system to charge the fees based on the total of all the funds in the Fund Fee Group.
- Multiple admin fees can be added to a Fund by filling in the second admin fee line.
If you want to combine Funds into an Admin Fee Group, all Funds in the Group will need to have the same Fund Fee Type assigned before grouping. Fund Fee Types are customizable and you can create as many as needed.
To assign Funds to a Fee Group
- Go to Funds or Admin Fees
- Select Admin Fee Groups or Fee Fund Groups
- Pick Create from the left side of your screen
- Enter a name and choose the Create button
Now add the Funds to the Fee Fund Group by selecting Edit from the left menu.
- Select the Funds that are included in the group by placing a check in the checkbox next to the Fund name - make sure the Funds all have the same Admin Fee types assigned
- Scroll down and choose the Update button when done