Arrange your funds and apply fees by putting funds in groups. You can create groups of funds in order to process tiered or laddered administrative fees.
- Users can group related funds for the assessment of fees in Fund Fee Groups. The system will run the tiered ladder fees based on the group total. This allows the system to charge the fees based on the total of all the funds in the Fund Fee Group.
- Multiple admin fees can be added to a fund by filling in the second admin fee line.
- The yearly minimum fee will be assessed on the admin fee group as a whole and allocated based on the fund's proportion of the total groups assets.
If you want to combine funds into an Admin Fee Group, all funds in the group will need to have the same Fund Fee Type assigned before grouping. Fund Fee Types are customizable and you can create as many as needed.
To assign funds to a fee group follow this workflow:
- Go to the Funds page or Admin Fee page.
- From the Funds page click Admin Fee Groups. From the Admin Fee page click Fee Fund Groups.
- Click Create from the left-side menu.
- Enter a name and click the Create button.
- Add the funds to the Fee Fund Group by clicking Edit from the left-side menu.
- Select the funds that are included in the group by placing a check in the checkbox next to the fund name.
- Make sure the funds all have the same Admin Fee Types assigned.
- Scroll down and click the Update button.