Manual Admin Fees are used to charge a one-time admin fee to the relevant fund. Rather than having an admin fee type on a fund and then running the admin fees, a community foundation can decide to do a manual admin fee.
The workflow for a manual admin fee is as follows:
- Navigate to the Funds page.
- Click on the Fund ID of the desired fund.
- Click on Manual Admin Fee from the left-side menu.
Under Create Admin Fees:
- Enter a Post Date
- Enter a Description of the Admin Fee being charged
- Enter the Amount for the Admin Fee
- Click Create.
- Review the admin fee to make any corrections.
- Select Post from the left-side menu to post the admin fee.
The manual admin fee can also be used as a refund. To use the manual admin fee as a refund you will need to put a negative amount for the admin fee.