- Navigate to the Funds page.
- Select the Cash Balancing Fund.
- In the Balance Swaps Needed section, check the box next to each Fund with a balance that needs to be "swapped" or moved from one account to another.
- Click Swap Checked Balances at the bottom of the page.
- Stay on the Cash Balancing page and scroll up to the Assets window. In the Assets window, click the Transfer button to Transfer the Assets to a different Account.
- The amounts calculated in the Assets window show how much to wire or move between accounts to complete rebalancing.
Note: You will need to contact your financial institutions to physically move money from one account to another.