The Grant Cycle defines the dates that the Grant Catalog will be available online to accept donations. A Grant Cycle includes the "Grant Request" process where your Grantees can apply for funding and inclusion in the Grant Catalog.
- From the Home page, select Grants
- Pick Grant Cycles from the left-hand menu
- Choose Create from the left menu to make a new Grant Cycle
- Enter the Name of the Grant Cycle (eg. 2018 Annual Grant Cycle)
Determine the dates of the two processes - Grant Request & when the Grant Catalog is open
- Request Start Date - Pick the beginning Date that Grantees can begin submitting funding requests
- Request End Date - Pick the Date of the final deadline for submitting grant requests (ends midnight of the date - enter the following day to capture requests until 11:59 pm of the end date)
- Catalog Start Date - Pick the Date the Catalog goes live online and is open for Donations
- Catalog End Date - Pick the Date the Catalog cycle ends and is no longer online for Donations to be accepted (ends midnight of the date - enter the following day to capture requests until 11:59 pm of the end date)
- Add a Funding Goal Amount (optional)
- Choose the Create button when done
Please note that you may have multiple grants cycles running at one time.