After creating a Grant Cycle for a Grant Catalog you will need to make categories that will organize the online catalog.
Example categories for an online catalog are Critical Needs, Opportunities, Environment, Health and Human Services, Arts and Culture, Education, Youth Development etc.
You need at least one (1) category to create a Grant Catalog - other categories can be added as needed.
- From the Home page, select Grants from the Nonprofit column or the upper hyperlinks
- Choose Grant Cycles from the left-hand menu
- Pick an existing Grant Cycle ID# (eg. 1021)
- Choose Edit from the left
- Scroll down to the Grant Categories table
- Enter the name(s) of the Categories (one is required)
- Enter the Sort Order you wish to list the catalog items by (eg. Enter the number 1 to show all grantee grant requests in that category at the top of the page, in descending order from 1 to 99)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and pick Save when done
You will see the Grant Category as a header along the left side of the catalog in the Sort Order that you entered.