Use a direct link to encourage donations to a particular fund.
- Go to Donations
- Select the "Your Donation Portal URL is: https://test.fcsuite.com/erp/donate" link from the top of the page
- Choose show all funds list from the bottom of the page
- Pick the name of the Fund you want donors to give to
- Copy the page URL
- Paste the copied URL into your website, outgoing email or newsletter as needed
The link should look like this: https://oicf.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/create?funit_id=1086
This link will take donors directly to a specific Fund where they can donate instead of searching for a fund from a list of available funds.
NOTE: If you get the URL link by clicking on the Fund within the online Donate to a Fund page, additional code may be automatically added during the process of setting a cookie and you will see a link that looks like this:
If you hard code this link in your website donors may get the following message "Sorry, you must enable cookies to make a donation".
- To fix this error you will need to remove the "&setc=1" at the end of the link.