CommunitySuite has a variety of tools to help you manage your Donors and view their engagement with your foundation. Your Donors are tracked in the database as a Profile type called "Donor."
When you go to Donors and pick a specific Donor you will see basic Profile information and any Opportunities assigned to engage that Donor. Selecting "Donor" in the Profile Is section will allow you to drill down and see all past Donation and Campaign related activities.
You can search all your Donor records, invite them to Campaigns, create Opportunities or download your records easily by following these steps:
- Find the Nonprofit column on your Home page
- Choose Donors
- Select List from the left-hand menu to see all Donors in your database
- The system will take you to Profiles and you will see the Donor filter is on
Once you have a list of Donors, you can choose to export the data to get the list downloaded onto your computer as a CSV. You can open this raw data in any spreadsheet.
- Export All (all Donor data)
- Export Names (Donor Names)
- Export Emails (Donor Names and Emails)