Print and/or email yearly tax receipts for all donors at the same time. Yearly tax receipts can be generated from the Donors page and from Custom Reports.
From the Donors Page
- Select Donors from the Home page.
- Select List.
- Apply one or multiple filters to the list of donors.
- Email Yearly Tax Receipts to, or Print Yearly Tax Receipts for all donors in the filtered list.
- Select a Tax Year from the drop-down menu, then click Submit.
- Confirm that you want to email/print tax receipts to the selected profiles.
- Select Click here to see the status of those jobs.
- Once the tax receipt job has finished, the Last Status column will read Job completed.
- If you chose to print the yearly tax receipts, links to the PDF files will generate in the Print File column.
From Custom Reports
- Select Reports from the Home page.
- Scroll down the page and select Profiles.
- Select Profile id to add the field to the report.
- Select Name.
- Scroll down and select Email.
- Select Filter.
- Select Email.
- To view all donor records that do not have an email address in the profile, click the radio button next to IS, and check the box next to NULL, then click Apply Report Filter.
The report will list all donor records that have, or do not have an email address in the profile.
Email Yearly Tax Records to all donors in the report, or Print Yearly Tax Receipts for all donors in the report.
Select a Tax Year from the drop-down menu, then click Submit.
Confirm that you want to email/print tax receipts to the selected profiles.