The Login Log is used to track who logs into the system. It also provides detailed information about each login attempt. To access the Login Log:
- Navigate to Users from the Home page:
- Click Login Log from the left side menu.
Below are descriptions of the information displayed in each column:
- Timestamp - The time in which a user attempts to log into the system.
- User - The name of the user who logged in.
- IP Addr - IP Address
- Login - If the user logged in.
- 2Factor - If the user logged in using two-factor authentication.
- Logout - If the user logged out.
- Lockedout - If the user was locked out of the system.
- Error Msg - The error message displayed to the user (i.e. Invalid Password, Expired Password).
- Proxy - Foundant Technologies employee proxy login.
- Proxy Who - Name of the Foundant Technologies employee who accessed your site.
- Region - The state where the login attempt took place.
- Country - The country where the user was located at the time of login.
- ISP - Internet Service Provider
- Lat - Latitude
- Long - Longitude