View real-time information, and historical data, related to each user login attempt.
- Select Users from the Home page.
- Select Login Log.
- The Login Log will display the following information:
- Timestamp - the time in which a user attempts to log into the system
- User - the name of the user who logged in
- IP Addr - IP Address
- Login - if the user successfully logged in
- 2Factor - if the user who attempted to login has two-factor authentication
- Logout - if the user logged out
- Lockedout - if the user was locked out of the system due to too many login attempts
- Error Msg - error message that was displayed to the user, such as Invalid Password, or Expired Password
- Proxy - proxy login by an employee of Foundant Technologies
- Proxy Who - name of the Foundant Technologies employee who accessed your site
- Region - the state where the user was located at the time of login
- Country - the country where the user was located at the time of login
- ISP - internet service provider
- Lat - latitude
- Long - longitude
Fund Advisor Login Log
On the Fund Advisors page, there is an option also labeled Login Log. This log displays a set of information relating to the history of fund advisor logins.
The Fund Advisor Login Log displays the same set of information as the User Log on the Users page.