System administrators can prompt users to change their passwords on their next login attempt.
Example Use Cases:
- Your community foundation has a password policy, requiring that all passwords be changed at a given cadence (once per month, once every two months, etc.).
- A user can't remember their password.
- Select Users from the home page.
- Select the user's ID.
- Select Password Change.
- Once the user has changed their password, the following message will disappear from the user record.
- If you need to remove the Password Change prompt, click Clear PW Change.