The Income Statement (aka Statement of Activities) measures the change in net assets for a specified time period.
To run a Income Statement:
- Go to Financials
- Select Income Statement from the left menu
- Select or enter the desired date range.
- The statement will generate.
Once the Income Statement is generated you may:
- Change the statement dates by selecting  next to the currently selected date range in the upper left of the statement.
- Choose Show Detail from your left menu to get more detail about the Assets, Liabilities and Equity.
- Select Show SubAcct from the lefthand side of the screen to get information on internal or interfund grants and transfers.
Group data via the drop-down menu in the upper right hand corner of the statement. The dropdown default is "Total."
- The Budget and Fundbudget options are helpful if you have completed a yearly budget in the system. The statement will show a percentage column with the percent of the actual amount spent compared with the amount budgeted.