Add Fund Beneficiaries
- Select Funds from the Home page.
- Search for the fund or click List and select the fund from a list of all funds.
- Hover your cursor over the left-side menu, scroll down and click Add Beneficiary.
- Enter the name of the Grantee or Fund that you want to make a beneficiary, then select it from the list.
Edit Fund Beneficiaries
- Select Edit Beneficiary.
- Enter a Description, and select the general ledger Account that will be used to make grants to this beneficiary (using the grants spendable option in CommunitySuite).
- If a fund only has one (1) beneficiary, that beneficiary will automatically receive 100% of the distribution.
- If the fund has multiple beneficiaries, you will need to set each beneficiaries’ distribution allocation by percent.
- Click Update.