The Fund History page shows the lifetime history of a Fund as it relates to Donations, Grants, and Scholarships. To view the Fund History for a specific Fund:
- Navigate to the desired Fund from the Funds page.
- Click on History from the left side menu.
At the top of the Fund History page you will see a Fund History Report, which lists the:
- Date Created - Date that the Fund was created.
- Summary - Summary of the relevant Fund.
- Principal Balance
- Spendable Balance
- Total Donations
- Total Grants
- Total Scholarships
Below the Fund History Report, CommunitySuite will display up to six interactive graphs, including:
- Top 10 Donors
- Top 10 Grantees
- Top 10 Scholarships
These graphs can also be used to run Filter Reports. To run a Filter Report from a graph:
- Hover your cursor over a Data Point, Pie Chart, or Profile.
- Left-click on the desired Data Point, Pie Chart or Profile.
- The Filter Report will populate on a new page.