You can add an image to a Fund. This is optional.
- Select Funds from your Home page (upper tabs or under the Accounting column)
- Enter the name of the Fund in the Search Funds text box or choose List from the left to see all Funds
- Go to the Fund by selecting the hyperlinked Fund ID # - Example 1052
- Scroll down the left side menu and you will see Add Image
- Select Add Image
- Pick the Choose File button
- The system will allow you to search your folders located on your computer for the image you wish to use
- Find your .JPG or .PNG image
- Upload the JPG or PNG image file
All images need to be a minimum of 300 x 300 pixels - square or horizontal images work best.
- Choose Save
If you want to change the image or delete it, choose Delete Image from the left menu. Once the old image is deleted you can upload a new image if needed.