Funds with linked donors restricts the fund from having donations imported. If you wish to restrict a fund to only accept donations from a particular donor, like a DAF, you will need to link the donor to the fund.
- Go to the Funds page and select the fund which the donor(s) can contribute to.
- On the left-side menu click Link Donor.
- Search for and select the donor.
- The donor is now linked to the fund and can contribute. The Linked Donors section on the Fund page shows all donors linked to the fund.
- You may link more than one donor to the fund (ie. another foundation) by following the same process.
- On the Funds page, the Linked Donors table will show funds that are listed as Private which will not show up on your online funds list to accept donations.
- Unlink a donor by selecting [unlink] next to their name in the Linked Donors table.
- To link a fund to a profile click Link Fund in the left-side menu on a profile.
- Enter the fund then click Create.