Use the Reclass feature to move transactions from one General Ledger account to another.
- Navigate to General Ledger from the Home page.
- In the Show Transactions window:
- Enter your desired search criteria.
- Click Show.
- Select Reclass from the left-side menu.
- In the Reclass Transactions window:
- Click the box next to each transaction that you want to reclass.
- Click Next.
- Select the first drop-down box under To Account and select which account you want to reclass to.
- If more detail is needed, you can select individual accounts for each line item.
- Click Do Reclass and the system will automatically create Journal Entries for the reclassed transactions.
- The Reclass feature will reclass to the original transaction date, not the current date.
- The Reclass feature will update the associated Journal Entry, but will not update the Voucher.