Within CommunitySuite, you can refine your data using Filters. Currently, there are three terms used to describe Filters:
- Filter List
- Filter Reports
- The terminology used to describe filters (and the functionality of each filter type) varies depending on which part of the system you're working in.
- Filtering may not be available in certain categories.
- While viewing a system category (i.e. Profiles, General Ledger, Donations, etc), click List, Filter List, or Filter Reports to view data for the category you're working in.
Add a Filter
- Click Add Filter or Reverse Filter from the left side menu.
- Add Filter will query data that has your selected criteria.
- Reverse Filter will query data that does not have your selected criteria.
- Select a criteria to filter by.
- Check the box(es) for the specific criteria you want to filter and click Apply List Filter.
- To add more filters, repeat steps 1-4.
Save a Filter
- Click Save to save it for future use.
- Next to Saved Name, give the filter a name.
- Check the box next to Share if you'd like to share the saved filter.
- Click Save.
Load a Filter
- Click Load.
- Click the Name of the saved filter that you want to load.
Delete a Filter
- Click Delete next to the filter name.