Use Foundant's CommunitySuite Software on any mobile device, from anywhere and at anytime. If you log in to your system on a mobile device you can access all your information, just on a smaller screen.
You can select to use the "Mobile view" from any device.
- Go to your CommunitySuite URL
- On the login page, you will see Mobile Site hyperlink below the Username and Password fields.
- To switch to Mobile, simply select the hyperlinked words "Mobile site"
- Next, enter your name and password
- Choose the Login button
How to navigate in CommunitySuite with a Mobile device:
- To get to the left side navigation menu (with the blue header), users will need to swipe from the left.
- To get to the top navigation links, simply click on the “grab handle” in the upper center part of the screen
- Reports and other table columns may truncate results. To expand a column click or tap on the column.
- To make the column go away, double click or tap on it. To make all the columns come back click or tap on the table title.
In order to get used to using the mobile site, it will probably require a little playing around on your part. It is suggested that you begin by looking at a donation report on your smartphone and see how the report looks, and how you can expand and hide columns.
You can use the "Desktop" view on a mobile device (recommended for iPad or larger screen mobile devices) or the Mobile view on a desktop device.