Any customer or profile payment that is made is created as a payment applied to an open invoice. You will need to create a negative invoice for the profile to issue a refund.
- Begin by navigating to the Invoice page from the Home page.
- Click on the InvoiceID that needs to be refunded.
- Click on the Customer in the Invoice table.
- Click Create Invoice on the left side menu.
- Enter an Invoice Date and Fund in the Create Invoice table.
- Add a Description, Quantity, Negative Unit Price and Revenue Account to the Items table.
- Click Save.
- Review then click Post.
- Click Apply Balance on the left side menu.
- Click the Check Box as shown below next to the invoice.
- Click Apply.