From the Home page, under the Core column, select Logs to see any edits, additions, deletions, etc. throughout the system.
There are logs for several specific areas in CommunitySuite that track when a system action was taken, what action was taken and who did the action.
You will find a log tracking system within these functional areas: Grants, Funds, Donations, System Data, Opportunities, Scholarships, Tributes, Vouchers, Profiles (Student, Vendor, Grantee) and Campaigns.
- Go to any of the functional areas listed above.
- Select the specific item you want to see a log for, for example, choose a specific Profile or Fund.
- Scroll down the left menu and pick Log to see the details.
Create a filtered report by clicking the Filter button.
- After clicking Filter, choose or search for the filter you would like to apply.
- Enter the relevant information into the Add Filter Log Date table, then click Apply Report Filter.
- The User can export a log report by clicking the Export button.