The Donor Portal is a secure web page where your Fund Advisors can:
- View Fund Activity
- View Fund Balances
- Make Grant Requests
- View Administrative Fees and Distributions
- View Uploaded Documents
- View and Print Fund Statements
- Access the Donation Portal
Example Donor Portal:
Access to the Donor Portal requires the following:
- A Fund Advisor.
- The relevant Profile must be designated as a Fund Advisor.
- A Fund assigned to the Fund Advisor.
- A System Administrator must provide the Fund Advisor with a Donor Portal link and login.
Donor Portal FAQ:
- Do Fund Advisors have access to the Donor Portal by default?
- No. Fund Advisor access to the Donor Portal is controlled by your System Administrator and can be removed at any time.
- Do Fund Advisors have access to all Funds at our Foundation, or just their own Fund(s)?
- Fund Advisors can only see information related to their Fund(s).
- Can Fund Advisors see Notes that have been added to their Fund Advisor Profile by of our staff?
- No. Fund Advisors are not able to see the Notes added to their Fund Advisor Profile.
- Do the Available Cash Balance and Spendable Balance reflect pending Grants?
- Yes. Pending Grants will reduce the Available Cash Balance and Spendable Balance.