Create a Fund Advisor and give them Online Access to their Funds.
- Choose Fund Advisors from the Home Page under the Non-Profit column
- Select Create from the lefthand side of the screen
- You will be redirected to Profiles
- Enter your Fund Advisors' name in the Search Profile text box to make sure they do not already have a Profile
If the Fund holder is not in your system you will need to create a new Profile - the Profile must have a name and an email.
- Once they have a Profile, choose +Make Fund Advisor from the left-hand menu.
You will be prompted to assign a Login or User name that will be used on the online Donor Portal page (the login is not case sensitive)
- Select the Donation Notify checkbox if the Fund Advisor wants to be alerted via email when a Donation occurs to any of the Fund(s) they manage
- Select the Grant Notify checkbox if the Fund Advisor wants to be alerted via email when a Grant to a nonprofit or another Fund is made from the Fund(s) they manage
- Select the Statement Type they receive from the drop-down - online, paper or email
- When complete, select the Update button at the top of the page
Now add the Fund or Funds that they advise.
- Choose Add Fund from the left menu
Type the name of the Fund that the Fund Advisor manages and select it
- Continue adding Funds if they advise more than one
Next, you will be prompted to send the Fund Advisor their login information to create the Donor Portal.