Create a Fund Advisor and give them Online Access to their Funds.
- Click Fund Advisors from the Home Page under the Non-Profit column.
- Click Create from the left-side menu.
- You will be redirected to Profiles.
- Enter your Fund Advisors' name in the Search Profile text box to make sure they do not already have a Profile.
If the Fund holder is not in your system you will need to create a new Profile - the Profile must have a name and an email.
- Once they have a Profile, click +Make Fund Advisor from the left-side menu.
- You will be prompted to assign a Login or Username that will be used on the online Donor Portal page.
- Click the Donation Notify checkbox if the Fund Advisor wants to be alerted via email when a donation occurs to any of the fund(s) they manage.
- Click the Grant Notify checkbox if the Fund Advisor wants to be alerted via email when a grant to a nonprofit or another fund is made from the fund(s) they manage.
- Select the Statement Type they receive from the drop-down - online, paper or email
- When complete, click the Update button at the top of the page.
Now add the fund or funds that they advise.
- Click Add Fund from the left-side menu.
- Type the name of the fund that the Fund Advisor manages and select it.
- Continue adding funds if they advise more than one.
Next, you will be prompted to send the Fund Advisor their login information to create the Donor Portal.