Edit profile contact information, and the relational data that's associated with a profile.
- Select Profiles from the Home page.
- Search for a profile, or select a profile from a List of all profiles.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the details of the profile. Descriptions of notable fields and functionality can be found below.
Notable Fields & Functionality
Work Organization Name of the profile's place of work. Inactive Checking the box marks the profile as inactive. This is for reporting purposes only. Anonymous Checking the box makes the profile anonymous to fund advisors in the Fund Advisor Portal. Mailing Label This field dictates how the Name will appear on printed mailing labels.
- For Individuals, if the field is left blank the default will be First Name Last Name.
- If you want to add a prefix, you would enter the Name as Dr. Bob Smith.
Deceased Checking the box marks the profile as deceased. Instead of deleting a deceased profile, mark them as deceased and retain their profile record.
Service Area If you've created service areas, click the drop-down to designate a service area for the profile. Steward If you've designated members of your staff as stewards, click the drop-down to designate a service area for the profile.
Engagement Strategy If you've created engagement strategies, click the drop-down to designate an engagement strategy for the profile.
- Scroll down and check the box(es) to assign Grant Type Interests, and Profile Types.
- Once all edits have been made, click Save.