When you receive a statement from your investment institution you will need to create a Statement Voucher to itemize the Gains, Losses and Fees. Once you've completed this step for all investment and banking accounts you can run Revenue Share to share the percentages between Funds.
To Run Revenue Share:
- Navigate to Revenue Share from the Home page.
- Click Create in the left-side menu.
- Select a Date Range (Yearly, Quarterly, or Monthly).
- In the Revenue Share window:
- Edit the Post Date (if needed).
- Enter a Description.
- Under Fund Percentage Calculation Date Range, enter a Start Date and End Date.
- Click Next.
- Revenue Share may take a few minutes to calculate.
- Click the Revenue Share ID in the Revenue Share window.
- Click Post in the left-side menu.
Note: Balances sometimes need to be rounded because interest calculations often result in fractions of a penny. These fractions of a penny are deposited into the Fund with the most assets.