If Statement Vouchers or transactions were edited, you will need to re-run the Revenue Share process.
- Return to Revenue Share from the Home page
- Select Create
- Choose the date range
- If the numbers look accurate, select Next
- The transaction will be unposted, select the Revenue Share ID number (eg. 1049)
- Review the allocations and the Funds within the Account
- If the adjustments and new allocations are accurate, choose the red Post from the left side menu to re-post the Revenue Share
The system will alert you that the process was run.
NOTE: When you complete any Revenue Share process, there may be funds that may have been in the investment pool, even briefly. Revenue share is calculated using an average daily balance, so even though the money was only in the investment pool for one day, the revenue share process will allocate part of the investment pool income or (loss) to any Fund that was in that Investment Pool Account for any length of time