The Vendors Paid Report can be used to track payments made to Vendors by your Foundation, and build out your IRS 1099 form.
After selecting a Custom Date or Common Date Range, the Vendors Paid table will display a list of all Vendors who received payments from your foundation during the specified date range. Each line item will display the following fields:
- Vendor - The Vendor record of a profile within CommunitySuite.
- EIN - Employee identification number; specified within the associated vendor Profile.
- Employee - A Profile Designation that can be assigned within the vendor's Profile.
- Need 1099 - Used to track whether or not a vendor needs a 1099 form; designated within the Vendor Record of a vendor's Profile.
- First Check - First check paid to the vendor within the specified date range.
- Last Check - Last check paid to the vendor within the specified date range.
- Amount - Amount of the last check paid to the vendor (within the specified date range).
- IRS_Box(#) - Corresponding box number from IRS 1099 form; specified within the Account that a vendor is paid from.
- If an IRS_Box is selected on the associated account, the amount from the Last Check will display within the corresponding IRS_Box(#) column.