Rather than canceling an entire scholarship you may cancel specific scholarship line items that have not yet been paid.
- On the Scholarship page, search for and select the scholarship opportunity.
- In the Recipients table, click the ID number of the scholarship award you'd like to partially cancel.
- In the Recipient Payments list, click the Cancel option next to the applicable payment.
- Enter the Cancel Date.
- Then click Cancel.
- The Cancel Amount and Cancel Date will appear in the Payment row.
- Paid payments can not be canceled.
- You may uncancel the line item if needed by clicking uncancel in the far right column of the Recipient Payments table.
- If you have CommunityGrants or CommunityScholarship integration, the installment related to the scholarship line item will be set to zero (0).