Please note that this workflow only applies if you have configured an approval percent in system data and set grant approvers in the fund from which the scholarship is being awarded. Additional, if you selected Auto Approve when setting up the Scholarship, the post & get approval process is skipped.
- Once all scholarship award information is entered including all payments and payment information, click Post in the left-side menu.
- Click Set in the Approved column next to the applicable payment in the Recipient Payments column.
- In the GrantID column, the pay option will appear next to each payment.
- Click Pay next to the first payment.
- You are then directed to a Grant record, where you click Post & Get Approval in the left-side menu.
- An email will be sent to Grant Approvers instructing them to come access the system to review and Approve (or reject) the scholarship.
- Once Approval is received, you will see the Pay option in the Grant Payment Schedule.
- Click Pay to pay the voucher associated with the payment and cut a check.
Repeat steps 2 - 8 when you are ready to process the next payment (if applicable).