- Navigate to Scholarships.
- Click Scholarship Payable from the left-side menu.
- Select Batch Approve from the left-side menu.
- The Approve Scholarship Payments window displays all approved scholarship payments that have not been paid and do not have a school assigned. Scholarship payments from GLM will not display in this window.
- In the Approved column, click Set to approve a payment.
- Once the desired payments have been approved, click Batch Pay from the left-side menu.
- In the Batch Pay Scholarship Payments window, enter a date next to Payments Before.
- This will show all payments before the entered date.
- Click Create Grants for Scholarship Payments.
Note: If the Auto Approve Grant column displays Yes for a given line item, the Grant will be created and push all the way to the Voucher stage. If Yes is not displayed, the Grant will stop in the New stage.