Re-issue a scholarship check to a different school

Written by Jacob Sharp

Last published at: September 10th, 2019

Check was sent out to the wrong school>

If they deposited your check and sent you one back that you need to deposit, then you will go to the scholarship record and select refund. If it was a refund, you will get the option to add another payment date that can go to the correct school. If it was a void, you will then delete the scholarship grant and edit the scholarship to go to the correct school.