Undecided Students*

Written by Reina Gallion

Last published at: May 8th, 2019

Find a list of scholarship recipients who have requested a refund or have not decided on a school (the school field was left blank when the scholarship was awarded).

  • Go to Scholarships
  • Select Unassigned/Undecided from the lefthand side of the screen

The system will give you a list of the students who have outstanding awards, have requested a refund or do not have a school selected.

You can choose the ID number (eg. 1007) under the ID column for the student/scholarship to update the Scholarship record.

This will take you to the Scholarship Recipient details where you can:

  • [set] the School/Grantee
  • Edit or Add a Student Number
  • Edit or delete the scholarship payment
  • Attach a File
  • Add a note 
  • Unapprove the scholarship and make edits