Use Service Areas to filter your data and select profiles, grants, donations, opportunities, addresses, etc. that are located in specific geographical areas.
Follow these steps to Create a Service Area:
- From the Home page, go to Service Areas under the Non-Profit column
- Choose Create from the left
- Type the name of the Service Area you wish to track
- Choose the Create button
- Next pick Add City/State from the left menu
- Enter a city and state for the defined area
- Choose Add
- Continue adding cities and states to define the area
Once your Service Areas are defined you can tag donations, campaigns or funds related to that area.